It's your turn to perform the next move...
Start a new game
Slipping Squares has the following rules:
- each player (you and the computer) performs alternatively a move, starting with you
- you are allowed to move only the blue squares
- the computer moves only the green squares
- a move consists in switching the free square with one of the squares near it
- in order to make the switch, the squares must have a common side
- the game is lost by the player who can no longer move
In order to select the colored square that you want to move, click on it.
Other online games
Try other Goobix games, sorted by their popularity:
Goobix in BA, CN, CZ, DA, DE, EL, ES, ET, FI, FR, GA, HI, ID, IS, IT, JA, KO, LT, LV, MT, NL, PL, PT, RO, RU, SL, SO, SQ, SV, SW, TL, TR, UK, VI, ZU