Rules of the game
- is also known under the name Unequal.
- is a puzzle playable on a square board having fixed dimensions (5x5 for example).
- each board square must ultimately contain a digit from 1 up to the board dimension.
- on each row or column, each digit must appear exactly once.
- at the beginning only some squares are revealed, the player must discover the rest.
- if the board contains inequalities between square cells, they must be respected.
- each puzzle has a unique solution and no guessing is required to discover it.
- to make a move, choose a square and press a keyboard digit or 0 (zero) to erase it.
Other online games
Try other Goobix games, sorted by their popularity:
Goobix in BA, CN, CZ, DA, DE, EL, ES, ET, FI, FR, GA, HI, ID, IS, IT, JA, KO, LT, LV, MT, NL, PL, PT, RO, RU, SL, SO, SQ, SV, SW, TL, TR, UK, VI, ZU