Rules of the game
- is also known under the name Unequal.
- is a puzzle playable on a square board having fixed dimensions (5x5 for example).
- each board square must ultimately contain a digit from 1 up to the board dimension.
- on each row or column, each digit must appear exactly once.
- at the beginning only some squares are revealed, the player must discover the rest.
- if the board contains inequalities between square cells, they must be respected.
- each puzzle has an unique solution and no guessing is required to discover it.
- to make a move, choose a square and press a keyboard digit or 0 (zero) to erase it.
Other online games
Try other Goobix games, sorted by their popularity:
Discover hidden pictures based on digit clues.
Fill out with digits a 9x9 board, with restrictions.
3. Word Box
Find all the words inside a box filled with letters.
4. Lights Off
Try to turn off the lights in every place.
5. Word Twister
Form all possible words with the given letters.
Fill a board by respecting inequalities.